Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Kamikazes are coming!

We have a lot of crop-dusting planes flying around where we live. Our super-protective dog goes nuts whenever she hears a plane, like it's attacking us or something. You know during WWII those suicide pilots that intentionally flew their planes into aircraft carriers?

Well, this plane flying/dog chasing fiasco has been tagged the "KAMIKAZE ATTACK" at our house. When we hear our dog barking like crazy, we all yell "Kamikazes" as she bolts to chase down the plane. Good thing we have our brave dog to protect us...ha ha!

The other day the field across the road was being sprayed and the plane got pretty close to our house. It was pretty amazing to watch in person, and I grabbed the camera so I could show all of you. Yes, you can see our dog chasing down the plane, and YES, I was upwind of the spray.

No comments: