Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged

Rules:
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves somewhere on their blog.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment to let them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

*10 Years Ago: I was a nanny in Connecticut, riding the train into NYC on Saturdays to explore.

*Things on my to-do list today: put the laundry away, sweep the floor, Wednesdays are usually clean the bathroom days, collect things for D.I., cook dinner

*What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy a farm or ranch somewhere secluded with trees, rolling hills, and a stream running through it.

*3 of my bad habits: 1. choosing what I should cook for dinner - it takes me so long to decide that I often forfeit the convenience of the crock pot 2. I am great at doing laundry and getting it folded, but it often sits in the basket for awhile before I put it away 3. Because our yard and landscaping is "in the works" I seldom get outside for fresh air in all the muck and mud. Being a hermit is not healthy and only leads to a emotional downward spiral :(

*3 Jobs that I have had: 1. Movie theatre concession stand. I was so embarrassed of being seen in my neon apron, visor and bowtie that I would duck under the counter to hide when I saw someone I knew. 2. Cookie/Coffee shop - I had fun working with all my friends and got real good at frosting cookies. At one time I knew what all the fancy names meant for coffees, but have since forgotten since I don't indulge. 3. USU Bookstore - over Christmas break I stocked the bookstore (hard labor!) and got a sweet discount on my textbooks for the following semester.

5 Things people don't know about me: 1. I love reality TV - A.I. and survivor. We only get 3 fuzzy stations on our tv so my choices are kind of limited :) 2. I have to limit my time on the computer or I would spend way too much time on it 3. I want to own and milk goats, crazy I know 4. During the winter months I make the most of every cent spent my netflix subscription 5. Speaking of making pennies squeak, I am religious about shopping ads and stocking up on sales. I get a buzz when I look at total "Money Saved Today" on my receipt.


I tag: Alli, Chandra, and Aislinn Have fun girls!!!

No comments: