After 3 working days and a flash-flood rainstorm that only impeded progress slightly, we have finished the rock on our house! I have to admit that this project robbed me of some of my equity-building addiction, but that's probably healthy. As usual, I wondered what caused us to undertake such a project - somewhere around lunchtime on the first day. However, like childbirth I forgot the pain after a few days and am ready to rock a hundred more houses (I really must be sick in the head, eh?) Here are some picts for those who have been as anxious as were to accomplish this project...
YES, that IS A SIDEWALK and DRIVEWAY! Our good friends surprised us with this while we were on vacation - it was a great treat to come home to.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Drumroll please...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment