I'll try to make it interesting...
4 places I go over and over-
to my to-do list because I can't remember what I'm supposed to be doing without looking at it, to Craig's List and KSL.com classifieds, to the garden (water or weeding), D.I. (my friends got me addicted to bargain hunting here)
4 favorite places to eat-
Aguila con el taco (authentic Mexican that hasn't made me sick yet), Subway, Little Caesars (for the crazy bread) and my all time fav when visiting SLC is RUBIO'S for fish tacos.
4 places I'd rather be- visiting family, someplace where they speak Spanish, working in the garden with my man after the kids are in bed, or hanging out with some girls, yakking away
4 tv shows I watch all the time- tv life would be better with a DVR, but for now our top four are American Idol, Wheel of Fortune, The Office (we're all caught up thanks to netflix), and I'm becoming a fan of PBS's news hour with Jim somebody.
4 people I tag (but only if you want to)- Flutterbug, Meggan, Chandra, and Mel
No comments:
Post a Comment