I was in the chicken coop collecting eggs, and suddenly heard the wind slam the door shut- the door's latch on the outside and me still on the inside. Oh crap! I was trapped in the chicken coop with a very territorial rooster and sub-zero temperatures. I began yelling in hopes that someone inside the house would hear me. After that didn't produce results, I resorted to screaming and screeching until I was hoarse and my head was throbbing. Certainly someone would notice I was missing when a bum needed wiping? I began hoping for a Lassie moment with my dog ("run and tell someone to let me out!") but I'm now convinced that stuff only happens in the movies. Again, no results.
Around the 30 minute mark I found the camera in my jacket pocket and took a snapshot of myself (I hadn't started crying yet). That way my family would be able to understand what happened to me in case all they found was a frozen corpse...ha ha!
What do I want for Christmas? an emergency exit in the chicken coop!
No comments:
Post a Comment